No American movie can compare to this in terms of sheer action spectacle. The closest thing to the raid we have. Perfect.
Non spoiler part
- Downey and Evans were great, the former deserves an oscar for Best Supporting Actor
- Thor was...interesting but Hemsworth did a good job.
- Ruffalo's best performance since A1, however, still relatively phoned in
- Renner and Johansson are A C T I N G. Phenomenal stuff. With that said, both felt underserved
- Paul Rudd changed things up for Ant-man, brought more emotion
- Karen Gillan absolutely killed it. One of my personal favorites.
As the last and best instalment in the Cornetto Trilogy, the World's End is an excellent piece of filmmaking and a riotous time, bolstered by its leads and stylish direction from Edgar Wright.
- Simon Pegg is perhaps better in this film than any of his others, probably due to the fact that Gary King's experiences mirror his own in some ways. He does most of the film's comedic heavy lifting, but also manages to bring emotion and depth…