John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum ★★★★½

John Wick prepares for War!

Keanu Reeves is a blessing on loan from God and once again he kicks so much ass in John Wick 3. We have a lot of the same situations as the previous film. A secret society of hired killers living in the shadows whom follow some code of conduct to the tee. You break the rules, you pay the ultimate price. John Wick breaks the code, a bounty is on his head and a lot of motherfuckers end up dead.

We do see a nice expansion of the JWU. (John Wick Universe) With Halle Berry, a couple of nut hungry puppy dogs, and a coked outta his mind, Mark Dacascos highlighting the new faces we meet. We also have Mad Dog going mad and Bronn finally gets his castle? Asia Kate Dillon brings something unique to the Adjudicator role. I honestly have no clue what the Adjudicator does. But, Asia seems like a nice fit for the part.

The action never stops. I probably witnessed the raddest knife fight of all time. Tons of bullets. Wick never misses. Ian McShane and Lance Reddick are my road dogs. Loco motorcycle riding, library distractions, dog walks in the rain, headshots, headshots and more headshots. Blood. More blood. And yes, more blood. Chad Stahelski is thee action movie director.

We live in a world where people can’t seem to get along, yet we all can agree on one thing: Keanu Reeves is the most perfect soul on our planet. Lets all try to be more like him. Imagine, what a world we could be?