Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers ★★★★

I’m not going to be able to see the new movie until next weekend so I figured I’d rewatch a couple of sequels to help ease the pain.

Don’t get me wrong, this is a pretty bad movie, but that’s never stopped me from throwing stars at something before and this movie has lots of heavy nostalgic vibes that make up for the bad stuff, like that whole Michael climbing up from under the truck while holding onto his knife bit which is ridiculous I love it. Then he kills everybody on the truck and throws them off and nobody in the cab hears a thing and what I love it.

The opening credits are absolutely amazing and give the best fall vibes possible. I was in a summer day camp program when I was a kid and one of the counselors rented this movie for us not realizing it was rated R (except come on she had to know) and we made it through just those credits before the director stormed into the room in a huge kerfuffle and ripped it out of the VCR but it was too late because I was hooked and eventually found a way to watch it on my own so HA I really showed him huh.

Bananameter: 🍌 cops do it by the book 🍌